As always, Friday is the MVP of the week.
That’s right, my friends, you’ve survived another week.
Before you go paint the town red, check out some of my Friday favorites!
- This nail color is my summer jam.
- Love this interview from The Everygirl. Dallas + flea markets…two very good things in my book.
- Coolest $12 shades in town.
(Hint for the thrifty: they are cheaper in-store than they are online!)
- Kombucha. Still not 100% sure what this stuff is, but I like it and my health-nut friend swears it’s good for me.
- Got a kick out of this article. An ode to Netflix, shared accounts, and a breakup.
- A $10 dress that will make you feel like a million bucks.
(Again, found this dress to be way cheaper in store than online. Oh, and give it a good ol’ wash & dry before wearing it—the fit will be better!)
Now, go enjoy that weekend to the fullest!
Currently listening to “The Scientist” by Willie Nelson
One thought on “Friday Favorites.”
Kat! I love this. Love the dress. And I’ve been thinking I need to try kombucha too!