Four years ago, I started a bucket list.
It contains nothing spectacular. No bungee jumping or eating of crazy food. Not even a crazy feat of strength…I mean, I thought about including “run a marathon” on the list, and then I realized that I would feel no remorse whatsoever if I made it to the end of my life without running 26 consecutive miles. (This statement makes me wonder if I’m really a Williamson.)
The list has grown and evolved through the years, and I’m sure there’s still some changing left to do, but I genuinely love my list and am going to try to achieve one of these dreams during my 27th year of life.
BUCKET LIST (in no particular order):
- Concert at Red Rocks
- See Swan Lake in NYC
- Backpack through Europe with my dear friend Sarah Sirotkin
- Hike Machu Pichu with my sister Sarah
- Kiss a man I love at midnight on New Years Eve
- Scuba dive (I don’t have a particular place in mind for this goal, but bonus points if I scuba dive in a cool locale)
- Go to the Brooklynn Flea Market and Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Be a foster mom
- See a whale in real life. (But not a killer whale. Already seen tons of those at Sea World.)
- Visit Phuket, Thailand + ride an elephant while there
- Buy a vespa
- Be a volunteer baby holder at the hospital
- Write and publish a book
That’s it so far! Safe to say I’ve got the dreamer’s disease. Stay tuned for updates on these goals in the years to come!
Currently listening to “Read My Mind” by The Killers